Friday, August 27, 2010

My Experiences with my Friends

Me and My Friends
I'm Renz Martinez 16 years old, I was born January,26.1994, with my goodly parents that taught me good things, and I was born somewhere on small city of Caloocan and having seen many afflictions here on my hometown. And I met many people in this city that some are friends and some are foes.
First let me introduce my friends, (starting from the eldest) Roby Ralph Gaspar, Raymon Teope, Rayjohn Teope, Me (Renz Martinez), Neil Kristian Pido, Raymark Caseres, Guiller Payumo, Hino Agacer, Adrian Martinez(my brother), Dan Mahonri Teope, Mosiah James Cruz, and Renzo Lachica. They were all my friends, we were helping each other whenever who had a problem, everyone of us are willing to serve and help each one of us that's why the solidarity of our group never fade. The majority of us are had same hobbies because most most of us like rap music and some of us are gangsters we were all hip-hop.
Not all of my friends are my best friends, because my best friends in this group are Roby, Reyjohn, Raymark,Guiller, and Adrian my brother because I know  them all and they were my friends since I was high school.
In our church we had activities, that all of may participate.It is so happy because everytime there were a activity all of us would participate and all of us were having fun.Our activity in our church are not only temporal but also spiritual because it help us to know more about God.

 My life is happy with my friends, I recall that we are always had a "power trip". And this are just the pictures that we had in some of our "power trip". This pictures are taken at the Q.C. and as part of the fun we climbed on that tree for a memorable photo and also for souvenir.We also taken a "wacky" pictures with this dinosaurs. Ha ha ha! We'd all look crazy here!



And this picture was one of my friend, as I mentioned earlier I had a gangster friend that I mention. But nowadays he's not active in his  fraternity because he is busy in his studies.




Even if we are Hip-hop still we had God in our hearts. That help us change our lives even if how our dark our past is.. Because we are united whatever trials come to our life, our friends our always here for us to help..





1 comment: